Sunday 10 July 2011

What the things that can make me bemused..

1st.. 
      The night scene in Paris 



i really want be there not with group trips.. but with my ownself maybe with my hubby too =) ..
i love the buildings in this place because i love to see old structure but with modern amenities ..


2nd 
     The spring time in Japan


I love to be there because.. I love green scenery.. fresh air.. I love flower.. and the most important 
I dreamin to touch sakura's flower! (psst.. im not jpop n japan movie lovers ok!) 

                                       
3rd..
       To see culture in India



Okay...i admit in my life.. I dont know why i love Indian's culture.. like food,dress,songs,movies..
especially their weddings ceremony.. I love to be there and feel their culture too....



4th..
       Spent a day at Wandin Yallock,Yarra Ranges,Victoria,Australia




i love smell and taste of lavender coffee,bread jam,perfium,decorations,the flower,lavender soap,lavender oil, lavender shampoo.. LOL Im LAVENDER LOVERS!!!!


                                              

1 comment:

  1. titanium headers - Titanium Arts
    Titanium Sports is a sports t fal titanium pan betting microtouch titanium platform that offers betting odds for all professional mens titanium braclets sports. With babylisspro nano titanium hair dryer an eye on the best odds, you'll titanium mens ring be sure to

    ReplyDelete